Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chinese New Year Celebration

Hello everyone!
Happy Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai! With LOVE from London.
Time past so fast whenever we are having fun and enjoying.
It's the end of the first day of CNY.
Have to back to the college tomorrow =(
I don't want! I bet no one will have the mood to go the the college.
I feel like going back to Malaysia and celebrate this important festival with my family. but it's impossible. * Possible in my dream. HAHAHA...
How did you guys celebrate your new year?
Visiting relatives? Having open house party? Getting angpau? Gamble? Eatting home bake cookies? Wearing brand new clothes, shoes, bag??? Envy.
I wish I could do so.
I am gonna miss my family photo shooting and holidays trip =( poor me.
Can I just buy a flight ticket and fly back home? hahaha.. I really want to.
But still Life is life. I have to face the reality. 
Actually not a bad thing to stay back in uk and celebrate together with friends like a big family.
It wasn't a bad idea.
Festive atmosphere all around Chinatown just like back in Malaysia! There is lion dance as well.
I bought ingredients from Chinatown and Wingyip for the chinese reunion dinner at my home with Cheryl, Nat and Ryan.
We cooked together and it was fun! Many epic things happened.
Ryan is lame! Trying to hash tag hash tag stupid thing on my instagram!
BEGGARS CHICKEN OR EMPEROR'S CHICKEN? Lol.
We were having fun and gossiping for the whole night.
Of course! It is a must for us to play cards! Seriously after all these I have a feeling of home.
Thank you guys for spending time and celebrating CNY with me! <3

                                Happy Chinese New Year! 万事如意!有个开心的蛇年!







No comments:

Post a Comment