Tuesday, February 19, 2013

COOKING WITH FRIENDS

What a nice weekends spending together with all my darlings.
We cheer, gossip and have fun together.
Really enjoy this kind of life.
Hopefully we can continue like this forever, won't be tired of each other! haha...
Cooking is fun! Even though I don't really contribute, what I have done was cut two potatoes. =P LOL
Laksa and Chicken Curry with rice for dinner on Saturday and Sunday was awesome. Of course there was also my favourite vegetables. The funniest thing is when the food is too salty we will add water when it is tasteless we will add salt or soy sauce! When I tell my mum about this, her first reaction is how can you guys do this. You all better learn how to cook properly. But mummy this need skills =(
Never mind, to me as long as it is food then it's ok. Doesn't matter how does it taste ;)










                      Doing my homework after eating =)

Actually until now I still can't believe that we can cook so well. It tasted exactly like what I had back in Malaysia.
Thank you for coming over to my place! Love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment