Sunday, February 3, 2013

Broken Heart Love

Hopes make me go
Loves make me go
Fears deter me
Hopes+Loves are stronger than fears
But what I have gotten after the party was disappointment.
Not your fault nor my fault.
It's just we are too childish. Who can we blame? No one.
I have known you for 3 years. This was the third birthday I celebrated together with you.
I thought times could wash away everything but I underestimated the power of love.
I failed to go away from you.
After I met you, I fall even deeper inside.
All the hard work (stop contacting with you, stop thinking of you, stop listening to anything related to you, stop hanging out with you) for 1 month gone.
I have to control myself again and again.
Keep telling myself you are not belong to me.
We are just friend, You don't love me. Pointless for me to fight for something impossible.
I am not good enough for you I know that.
So, can you please ignore me as well? Don't treat me good? This can only success if both of us do it together. Please.... I don't want any misunderstanding.
Whenever you treat me good, I will think that you like me.
Please I beg you, if you don't love me don't treat me good don't hurt me, just let me go.
At least if we keep it in this way we are still friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment